Working Paper Series 2009
The Atlantic Canada Economics Association periodically publishes working papers that highlight the findings of research conducted by its members. Content of the papers is the sole responsibility of the author. Click the paper title below to view the full version.
Working Papers Presented at the 2009 ACEA Conference
- Keith Walsh, The Minimum Wage in Canada's Provinces.
- Anthony Myatt and Ted McDonald, Testing the Robustness of Cross-Province Panel Studies of the Minimum Wage Effect in Canada.
- Robin Neill, Cascadia: The Other Gateway.
- Ryan MacLeod, An Investigation into the Effects of Video Games on Income.
- Joan McFarland, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick: Creating Call Centre Industries.
- Jason Rhinelander, Copyright Amid Piracy.
- Matthew Hayes, Genealogy of Macroeconomics: A Sociological Perspective.
- Saeed Moshiri and Abdella Abdou, Privatization, Regulation, and Growth in Developing Countries: An Empirical Analysis.
- Neil Buckley, Stuart Mestelman, Andrew Muller, Stephan Schott and Jingjing Zhang, Shut Up and Fish: The Role of Communication when Output-Sharing is used to Manage a Common Pool Resource.
- David Murrell and Yan Chu, Property Tax Regressivity and Property Tax Relief Programs across Provinces in Canada.
- David Murrell, Tax Effects on Households, by Income Quintiles, upon Implementation of the HST Tax: The Case of Ontario and British Columbia.
- Erik A. Johnson, Subjective Well-being and Human Development.
- Greg Marquis and Rob Moir, Holding Strong: Perspectives on a Fight to Save a University.
- Rob Moir, The New Brunswick Tax Proposals of 2007-09.