Working Paper Series 2010
The Atlantic Canada Economics Association periodically publishes working papers that highlight the findings of research conducted by its members. Content of the papers is the sole responsibility of the author. Click the paper title below to view the full version.
Working Papers Presented at the 2010 ACEA Conference
- Aliah Akbari, Labour Force Participation of Visible Minority Immigrants in Nova Scotia: Circa 2006
- Alan Chan, Bruce Fawcett and Shu-Kam Lee, Increasing Church Revenue and Worship Attendance: An Empirical Study of Canadian Baptists.
- Azad Haider, Sectoral Analysis of Employment Demand (Jobless Growth) in Pakistan.
- Burc Kayahan, Cost Benefit Analysis of World Heritage Designation in Nova Scotia: Lunenburg and Grand Pré.
- Robin Neill, Plus ça change:The Prairie Economy in the Years of Globalization.