Atlantic Canada Economics Association Meetings 2019
47th Annual Atlantic Canada Economics Association (ACEA) Conference will be hosted by the University of Moncton, between October 18th-20th, 2019 at Moncton, NB.
The theme of this year’s conference is “Sustainable Economic Growth in the Atlantic Provinces Facing the Challenges of Climate Change”.
While we will pay special attention to papers addressing the conference theme, we will consider proposals dealing with all topics in economics. Papers can be in French or English.
- APEC Panel Discussion on the Future of the New Brunswick Economy
A lively discussion with a panel of New Brunswick-based economic commentators on the future of the New Brunswick’s economy, sponsored by the Atlantic Provinces Economic Council (APEC)
* David Campbell, President, Jupia Consultants Inc.,
* Herb Emery, Professor & Vaughan Chair in Regional Economics, University of New Brunswick
* Frank Strain, Professor, Mount Allison University
* Moderator: David Chaundy, President and CEO, Atlantic Provinces Economic Council
- Graham Lecture
Keynote speaker: Yves Sprumont, Professor, Department of Economics, Université de Montréal (UdeM),
Institutional website: https://sceco.umontreal.ca/repertoire-departement/vue/sprumont-yves/
Personal website: https://sites.google.com/site/ysprumont/
- A session in natural resource and environment economics in honor of emeritus professor Gérard Gaudet
To submit a proposal, please send an abstract of your paper by September 2nd, 2019, to email@example.com.
We strongly encourage students to submit papers for the conference. A prize will be offered for the best student paper/presentation.
The conference website can be accessed from here: https://www.umoncton.ca/acea2019/
The final call for papers can be accessed from here.
Conference registration is available through here. The deadline for early registration is September 27th.