Working Paper Series 2005
The Atlantic Canada Economics Association periodically publishes working papers that highlight the findings of research conducted by its members. Content of the papers is the sole responsibility of the author. Click the paper title below to view the full version.
Working Papers Presented at the 2005 ACEA Conference
- Mike Joyce, Jordan Hunt and Sean Rogers, Provision of FP/GP hospital inpatient services in Nova Scotia - 1992/93 to 2002/03.
- Robin Neill, Atlantica: partial recovery and partial decline, the context of Maritime emigration 1870-1970.
- Rob Moir and Jason Childs, Side effects of the lottery panacea.
- Daniel de Munnik and Kuan Xu, Micro foundations of price-setting behaviour: evidence from Canadian firms.
- David Murrell and Mike Farnworth, Has the increase in federal social transfers changed public/private health spending patterns across provinces?
- John Janmaat, Factors affecting residential property values in a small historic Canadian university town.
- Mahdiyeh Entezarkheir, Why is Iran experiencing migration and brain drain to Canada?
- Michael Tharamangalam and M. Golam Mortaza, The Halifax port: its role and prospects in the Nova Scotia economy, with special emphasis on the issue of devolution.
- Jing Ye Shi, Medicare expenditure in New Brunswick.
- Sarita Rebelo, Recognition of the credit history of new immigrants.
- John Palmer, The missing link between development and equalization.