Working Paper Series 2013
The Atlantic Canada Economics Association periodically publishes discussion papers that highlight the findings of research conducted by its members. Content of the papers is the sole responsibility of the author. Click the paper title below to view the full version.
Papers Presented at the 2013 ACEA Conference
- Pyare Arya, Effect of NS Gasoline Price Regulation on Consumers, Business and Tax Revenue
- Robin Boadway, Serge Coulombe and Jean-Francois Tremblay, The Dutch Disease and the Canadian Economy: Challenges for Policy Makers
- Maryam Dilmaghani, Religiosity, Gender and Wage in Canda
- Belayet Hossain and Laura Lamb, An Assessment of Canadian Tax Policy for Charitable Giving: Addressing Methodological Challenges
- Justin Quinton, Roberto Martinez-Espineira and Nikita Lyssenko, Scale Sensitivity and Numerical Skills in Contingent Valuation Surveys of Risk Reduction Policies
- Almos Tassonyi, Enid Slack and David Grad, Fiscal Health of Ontario Cities: Is there something to worry about?
- Barry Watson, Is there a relationship between economic security and body mass for Canadian adults? A Natural Experiment Approach