Working Paper Series 2001
The Atlantic Canada Economics Association periodically publishes working papers that highlight the findings of research conducted by its members. Content of the papers is the sole responsibility of the author. Click the paper title below to view the full version.
Working Papers Presented at the 2001 ACEA Conference
- G.C. Ruggeri and W. Yu. "Human capital indicators: Atlantic Canada vs. Canada".
- Y. Yevdokimov. “The economics of transportation networks".
- T. Thomas and M. Mandale. “Federal support to small and medium-sized enterprises (SEMs) in Atlantic Canada: the impact on survival, growth and productivity" (Additional pdf: Charts)
- M. Ali, P. Nagarajan, and W. Rankaduwa. “Structural adaptation of Atlantic Provinces: growth of employment and output, 1987-1997"
- M. Ali, P. Nagarajan, and W. Rankaduwa. “Analysis of the growth and shift in sectoral part-time employment in Canada, 1987-1999"
- R. Audas and D. Murrell. “Did the 1994/96 employment insurance reforms improve labour market outcomes for young people?"
- R. Neill. “Fiscal systems in theory and history".
- A. Gentzoglanis. “Networks and proximity: an empirical analysis"
- V. Lantz. “Investigating value-added production in the Canadian forest industry”