Working Paper Series 2008
The Atlantic Canada Economics Association periodically publishes working papers that highlight the findings of research conducted by its members. Content of the papers is the sole responsibility of the author. Click the paper title below to view the full version.
Working Papers Presented at the 2008 ACEA Conference
- Yigit Aydede, A time-inconsistency problem in parametric reforms of PAYG.
- Michael Jolly, Land reforms in the Philippines and Taiwan in the first half of the twentieth century.
- Stephen Law, Assessing evidence for the Averch-Johnson-Wellisz effect for regulated utilities.
- David Murrell, Are property taxes in Atlantic Canada rising or falling?
- David Murrell, A critique of the New Brunswick self-suffiency task force reports.
- Robin Neill, Development, happiness, and the end of naive neoclassical policy.
- Brian Vanblarcom and John Janmaat, Estimating the health benefits of a proposed rail trail.
- Kevin Wainwright, The tyranny of chronological age.
- Weiqiu Yu, A dynamical-systems approach to policy analysis.