Working Paper Series 2007
The Atlantic Canada Economics Association periodically publishes working papers that highlight the findings of research conducted by its members. Content of the papers is the sole responsibility of the author. Click the paper title below to view the full version.
Working Papers Presented at the 2007 ACEA Conference
- Mehmet Dalkir, Revisiting stock market index correlations.
- Daniel Haile, Genesis of inequality counts more than inequality per se.
- Daniel Haile and Louis Slangen, Estimating the willingness to pay for the benefit of AES using contingent valuation method.
- Hassan Khodavaisi, Uniform versus discriminatory tariffs: when will export taxes/subsidies be used for differentiated products?
- Chunping Liu, Utilization of general practitioners' services in Canada and the United States: a quantile regression for counts analysis.
- Shannon Milroy, The effect of social capital on individual income in Canada.
- Brian Vanblarcom, Does using assignments in teaching introductory economics promote learning or distort the grades?