Working Paper Series 2002
The Atlantic Canada Economics Association periodically publishes working papers that highlight the findings of research conducted by its members. Content of the papers is the sole responsibility of the author. Click the paper title below to view the full version.
Working Papers Presented at the 2002 ACEA Conference
- S. Schott, N. Buckley, S. Mestelman, and A. Muller. “Shirking for dollars: regulating the exploitation of a common pool resource”.
- S.M. Law. “Estimating demand for Canadian television services”.
- N. Ahmed. “School performances of children of immigrant families in Atlantic Canada”.
- H. Moussa and J. Obata. “Economic development and financial structure in Japan, 1868-1927”.
- R. Neill. “The continentalization paradigm of Canadian economic development with special reference to economic growth in the Maritimes”.
- V. Lantz and Y. Yigezu. “Assessing the impact that market and policy changes in the forest industry have on communities in New Brunswick”.
- D. Murrell. “Recent issues in the equalization payment as they pertain to Atlantic Canada”.